Monday, September 4, 2017

OPI "Center Of The You-niverse"


Hi everyone and happy Labor Day to everyone in the United States.  While it may be a regular Monday for the rest of the world I am enjoying an extra day lounging at home!  Today's nail polish is is OPI's "Center Of The You-niverse."

"Center Of The You-niverse" is a lovely black nail polish with silver shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was good and easy to apply.  However the brush felt unnecessarily wide even by OPI standards, which meant I had to take a little extra time to not flood my nails.  After two coats "Center Of The You-niverse" was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for five days before I noticed any tip chips.

Overall I am quite pleased with OPI's "Center Of The You-niverse."  Everything about this nail polish is nice, with my only complaint being the oddly overly wide brush.  However that being said I will wear this nail polish again because I can live with the slightly annoying brush.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment