Sunday, September 17, 2017

Finger Paints "Picturesque Purple"


Hello all and happy Sunday!  After rocking some nail art earlier in the week I've decided to tone it back today!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Finger Paints "Picturesque Purple."

"Picturesque Purple" is a deep purple with fuchsia undertones.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and very easy to apply.  After only one coat of polish, "Picturesque Purple" was entirely opaque and streak free.  However I did add a second coat for the pictures, and because I find polish wears better with two coats.  As far as chipping, I was able to wear "Picturesque Purple" for five full days before there were any chips.

Overall I really happy with Finger Paints "Picturesque Purple."  Everything about this nail polish is fantastic and I definitely plan on wearing it a lot more!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment