Saturday, September 9, 2017

Nail Therapy Gloves


Hi everyone and happy Saturday!  I've spent the day cleaning my bedroom out and I am exhausted!  Today's post is not actually nail polish but nail therapy gloves from the website Memebox.  The packaging looked like this:


The directions were pretty simple - apply one finger glove to each nail, let site for 30 minutes to one hour and rub the excess liquid into your nails.  The treatment was super easy to do and my nails turned out great!  Here's how they looked after:


Overall I am very impressed with this product and I will definitely be ordering more!  Now my nails will survive Winter intact and not dried out!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment