Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Sephora by OPI's "Pale Is The New Tan"


Hey guys and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Pale Is The New Tan."  Sephora by OPI is a retired collection that is no longer sold but before it was retired I bought several mini sets.  "Pale Is The New Tan" comes from a set called Metro Too Chic, which looks like this:


"Pale Is The New Tan" is a very pale beige - almost a baby pink.  Formula wise this nail polish was pretty good and it applied onto my nail easily.  After two coats, "Pale Is The New Tan" was not entirely opaque and had several visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for two days before I decided to take it off because it began to chip.

Overall I am not very fond of Sephora by OPI's "Pale Is The New Tan."  The color is nice and the formula was great but it didn't look so fantastic on my nails.  I would be willing to give this polish another go but as a base coat for some nail art!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment