Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Sinful Colors "Peaches N' Cream"


Hello guys!  Sorry for being missing in action for a few days but I have been majorly cleaning out my bedroom - which some how turned into a hoard.  (I guess that is what 17 years in the same room will do to it!)  But I am back now so without further ado, today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Peaches N' Cream."

"Peaches N' Cream" is not surprisingly a light peachy pink colored polish.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery but still very easy to apply.  After two coats "Peaches N' Cream" was entirely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Peaches N' Cream" for four full days before it began to chip.

"Peaches N' Cream is part of the Kandee Johnson Vintage Matte collection so it dried with a  gorgeous matte finish.  Here's how "Peaches N' Cream" looked before I applied a shiny top coat:


Overall I am really pleased with Sinful Colors "Peaches N' Cream."  I will definitely wear this nail polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment