Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Orly Color Blast "Star Tours"


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  Today's nail polish is Orly Color Blast's "Star Tours." This nail polish came as part of a set called Hollywood Duo which looks like this:


"Star Tours" is a deep teal colored polish.  Formula wise "Star Tours" was good and very easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Star Tours" for five days before I noticed any chips.  Unfortunately when I removed the polish it had stained my nails horribly!

Overall I have mixed feels about Orly Color Blast's "Star Tours."  The color and formula are nice and it looked nice on my nails.  But my nails looked so terrible after the polish that I am not sure I am willing to give this polish another go.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment