Monday, January 23, 2017

A England "Sleeping Palace"


Hi guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is A England's "Sleeping Palace."  I purchased this polish is Paris in 2015 at a small nail salon in the 11th and I wish I had picked up several more bottles of A England because it it almost impossible to get here in the United States without paying a fortune.

"Sleeping Palace" is a really pretty dusty purple with a golden shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish is perfect and so very easy to apply.  After two coats of polish, "Sleeping Palace" was completely opaque and streak free.  In fact "Sleeping Palace" is so great that it was entirely opaque after only one coat of polish.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Sleeping Palace" for six full days before there were a couple very small tip chips.

Overall I am very happy and pleased with A England's "Sleeping Palace."  I am in love with this nail polish and I cannot wait to wear "Sleeping Palace" again soon!

Follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment