Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Deborah Lippmann "Happy Birthday"


Hi everyone!  Today is a special day for me because it is my BIRTHDAY!  So I absolutely couldn't resist pulling out a fittingly fun nail polish.  Today's nail polish is Deborah Lippmann's "Happy Birthday."  Deborah Lippmann is a higher end brand of nail polish that costs somewhere between $15-$20 (US) dollars a bottle.

"Happy Birthday" is a multi-colored chunky glitter polish in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and the glitter spread evenly over my nails.  Since "Happy Birthday" is a glitter it is not made to be opaque but instead meant to be worn as a top coat.  So I decided to this nail polish out over a creme based polish.


The first polish I decided to test out with "Happy Birthday" was China Glaze's "Don't Be Shallow," This combination turned out to be very fun and reminded me of confetti.  It was perfect for a birthday celebration!

Overall I am very pleased with Deborah Lippmann's "Happy Birthday."  Everything about this gorgeous glittery nail polish!  I love all the colored glitter and how they look on my nails and I cannot wait to wear this polish again soon!

If you want to know my thoughts on China Glaze's "Don't Be Shallow"  check out the post I did from late last year!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment