Monday, January 9, 2017

Nuance "Honey Blossom"


Hi all!  It's been nothing but snow the past three days and I am definitely ready for it to be gone! Today's nail polish is Nuance's "Honey Blossom."  Nuance is a celebrity brand by actress Salma Hayek.

"Honey Blossom" is a gorgeous fuchsia colored nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was fantastic and super easy to apply.  After two coats "Honey Blossom" was completely opaque and streak free.  In fact this nail polish was so great that it was opaque after only one coat, which is always great!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Honey Blossom" for five full days before there were any noticeable tip chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Nuance's "Honey Blossom."  Everything about this nail polish was fantastic from its color to how long I was able to wear "Honey Blossom!"  I definitely plan on wearing this nail polish again very soon!

be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment