Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pacifica "Turquoise Tiara"


Hi all!  I cannot believe we are halfway through January - where did the time go?  I hope everyone is having a nice 2017 so far.  Today's nail polish is Pacifica's "Turquoise Tiara."  Pacifica is a 7 free polish which means it has less chemicals in it and the brand is also Vegan, which is nice.

"Turquoise Tiara" is a gorgeous aquamarine colored nail polish that reminds me of ice, which is great for mid-January.  Formula wise "Turquoise Tiara" was the tiniest bit thick but still easy to apply. After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Turquoise Tiara" for a fill week before my nails grew out and there was too large of a gap between the polish and my nail bed but I never save any chips.

Overall I am very impressed and happy with Pacifica's "Turquoise Tiara."  Everything about this nail polish a fantastic and it has the added bonus of being Vegan and 7 free!  I can't wait to wear "Turquoise Tiara" again and I plan on buying some more polishes by this brand!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment