Thursday, January 5, 2017

OPI "Be There In A Prosecco"


Hi guys!  After wearing such a bright and over the top glitter I decided to slow it down and go with a nice neutral nail polish for this post!  So without further ado today's nail polish is OPI's "Be There In A Prosecco" which is part of OPI's Fall 2015 Venice Collection.

"Be There In A Prosecco" is a very delicate and pretty pastel nude color that is perfect for when you want a demure look.  Formula wise this nail polish was quite watery and gave me some minor difficulty applying it.  After two coats, "Be There In A Prosecco" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six full days before there were a few minor chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about OPI's "Be There In A Prosecco."  I love the color and how it looks on my nails and I especially love how long I was able to wear this nail polish but the watery formula takes a lot of work to apply.  I will wear this nail polish again though because it is such a nice nude color.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment