Wednesday, January 25, 2017

OPI "Dating A Royal"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  We're halfway through the weekend and I am very ready for the weekend!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Dating A Royal."

"Dating A Royal" is a gorgeous royal blue nail polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was slightly watery, but with a little patience it was not too difficult to apply.  After two coats, "Dating A Royal" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before there were some obvious chips.

Overall I like OPI's "Dating A Royal."  The color is pretty and I love the name (who wouldn't want to date a royal!)  I will definitely wear this nail polish again very soon!

In a previous year I compared OPI's "Dating A Royal" to another nail polish which you can check out here.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment