Friday, January 27, 2017

Nails INC "Kensington Palace"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that January is almost over!  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Kensington Palace" which is a magnetic nail polish. The bottle comes with a built in magnet on the cap that creates a pattern when held up to the polish.  The cap looks like this:


"Kensington Palace" is a gorgeous burgundy nail polish with a hint of shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was great and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats, "Kensington Palace" was completely opaque and there were no visible streak marks.  In fact this nail polish was almost entirely opaque after only one coat!  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Kensington Palace" for four days before I noticed any chips.

Overall I have had great luck with Nails INC's magnetic polishes.  Everything about "Kensington Palace" was wonderful and I definitely plan on wearing it again very soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment