Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Sinful Colors "Nice Stems"


Hi all!  I can't believe January is already over!  Where did the month go?!?  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Nice Stems."  Sinful Colors is an inexpensive drugstore brand that costs around $2 (USD) a bottle which is very affordable.

"Nice Stems" is a beautiful aquamarine colored creme nail polish.  Formula wise, "Nice Stems" was fair but it required some patience to apply.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and there were no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Nice Stems" for six full days before I noticed any chips on my nails.

Overall I am really happy with Sinful Colors "Nice Stems."  Everything about this nail polish from its gorgeous color and its affordable price makes it fantastic!  I plan on wearing "Nice Stems" a lot more often this upcoming Spring and Summer.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment