Friday, February 3, 2017

Ciaté "Heirloom"


Hi everyone!  It's finally the weekend!  Hooray!  Today's nail polish is Ciaté's "Heirloom" which was part of Ciaté's annual Advent calendar.  "Heirloom" was part of the 2015 set which looks like this:


"Heirloom" is a gorgeous shimmery pink and gold polish.  The formula of "Heirloom" was very good and easy to apply.  After two coats the polish was almost opaque but I had difficulty getting the polish to cover the tips of my nails.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Heirloom" for three days before it began to chip off in chunks.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Ciaté's "Heirloom."  I love the color of this polish but the fact that it didn't want to stay on the tops of my nail was a bit of a let down.  However I will probably give this nail polish another go.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment