Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nails INC "Westminster Abbey"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone had a nice Valentine's Day.  I meant to post yesterday but the day flew by! Anyway, today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Westminster Abbey" which is part of a special collection I got from QVC.  (QVC is an American TV channel that sells a variety of items and they are delivered to you.)  The special collection is called The London Collection which looks like this:


"Westminster Abbey" is of course named after the famous church in London, England of the same name and it is a gorgeous shimmery gold polish.  Formula wise "Westminster Abbey" was great and very easy to apply.  After two coats, the nail polish was almost entirely opaque with just a hint of visible nail.  However there were no visible streak marks which was nice.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Westminster Abbey" for six full days before my nails grew out and needed to be repainted.

Overall I am really pleased with Nails INC's "Westminster Abbey."  Everything about this nail polish was perfect.  The only thing I would change is for the polish to have been entirely opaque and this probably could be solved by putting on a third coat.  I will definitely wear "Westminster Abbey" again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment