Saturday, February 4, 2017

Finger Paints "Romanesque Rouge"


Hi guys and happy February!  I can't believe that we are already into February of 2017!  Time seems to be flying by.  Today's nail polish is Finger Paint's "Romanesque Rouge."  Finger Paints is a brand of polish that is sold at Sally beauty Supply stores.

"Romanesque Rouge" is a beautiful bright berry pink color.  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and very easy to apply.  After two coats, "Romanesque Rouge" was entirely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In fact, "Romanesque Rouge" was opaque after only one coat, which is always great!  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Romanesque Rouge" for five full days before there were a few tiny chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Finger Paints "Romanesque Rouge."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect from its formula to how long I was able to wear it!  I can't wait to wear "Romanesque Rouge" again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment