Friday, February 24, 2017

OPI "Pedal Faster Suzi"


Hi all!  Happy Fri-YAY!  Welcome to the weekend!  Today's nail polish is OPI's "Pedal Faster Suzi" which I got on Black Friday as part of a trio.  The trio is called Feeling Berry Fine and the set looks like this:


"Pedal Faster Suzi" is pretty pastel lavender colored polish with a hint of silver shimmer.  Formula wise this polish is fantastic and went on flawlessly!  After two coats "Pedal Faster Suzi" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks. As for chipping, I was able to wear "Pedal Faster Suzi" for five full days before there were any visible tip chips.

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Pedal Faster Suzi."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I cannot wait to wear "Pedal Faster Suzi" again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment