Wednesday, February 22, 2017

China Glaze "Optical Illusion"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  The weather this week has been fantastic and I am so excited for this weekend!  Today's nail polish is China Glaze's "Optical Illusion."

"Optical Illusion" is a fantastic turquoise and silver holographic glitter polish!  It looks stunning in the bottle and on the nail!  Formula wise "Optical Illusion" was great and it applied nicely in even coats.  Despite being a glittery polish, after two coats it was almost opaque and had just a hint of the visible nail underneath.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Optical Illusion" for three days before it began to flake off.  However since "Optical Illusion" is a glitter I couldn't resist testing it out with another polish.  Here's how it turned out:


I selected Misslyn's "Heaven On Earth" as the base color for this combination.  It turned out so well and makes for a great look.  (One which I will definitely wear a lot this Summer!)  If you want to know more about Misslyn's "Heaven On Earth" check out my post from earlier this month!

Overall I am very impressed by China Glaze's "Optical Illusion."  Everything about this nail polish is perfect and I will wear it again and again.

Be sure to also follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment