Monday, February 20, 2017

Misslyn "Heaven On Earth"


Hi all!  I can't believe that February is almost over and that 2017 seems to be flying by!  It has been almost two years since I went to France on vacation (even though it seems like only yesterday!) so I decided to pull out one of the European polishes I got while there.  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Misslyn's "Heaven On Earth."

"Heaven In Earth" is a gorgeous light sky blue nail polish that is perfect for the UNC Tarheel fans out there!  Formula wise this polish was good but just the tiniest bit watery.  However it was still easy to apply.  After two coats, "Heaven On Earth" was almost entirely opaque sans a streak mark here or there that left my nails looking a little patchy..  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Heaven On Earth" for four days before there were a couple of small chips.

Overall I am very pleased with Misslyn's "Heaven On Earth."  This nail polish is good in every aspect and I wish I had bought more polishes by this brand.  I suppose I'll just have to keep wearing this one until I can get back to France and buy some more!

Here's a #tbt (even though it isn't Thursday) to remember my trip to France by:

Notre Dame de Rouen in Rouen, France.  Rouen is where I purchased this bottle of nail polish!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment