Friday, February 10, 2017

Nicole by OPI "Love Your Life"


Hi everyone and happy happy Friday!  With Valentine's Day next week I decided to pull out a fun heart-shaped glitter!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Love Your Life."

"Love Your Life" features light pink heart shaped glitter with iridescent micro-glitter all in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was somewhat challenging and I reverted to using tweezers to place the glitter on my nails.  Like most glitters, "Love Your Life" was not made to be opaque so I decided to test it out over some colored polishes.


The first polish I decided to try out over "Love Your Life" was Finger Paints "Romanesque Rouge." This combination was very fun and perfect for Valentine's Day!


The second polish I decided to test out over "Love Your Life" is Nails INC's "Westminster Abbey." This combination was fun and girly.  It was also very shiny!

Overall...

If you want to know more about Finger Paints "Romanesque Rouge" be sure to check out my post from earlier this month!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter at @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment