Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Sinful Colors "Mint2BCool"


Hi guys!  February is almost over which is so hard to believe!  I feel New Year's Eve was just yesterday!  I hope everyone is having a good 2017 so far and if not there is plenty of time to still have a fantastic year!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "Mint2BCool."

"Mint2BCool" is a very pretty light aquamarine colored polish.  Formula wise "Mint2BCool" was very thick and gloppy and difficult to apply.  After two coats the polish was entirely opaque and streak free but it was very thick on my nails and took forever to dry even with a quick drying top coat.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Mint2BCool" for two days before it began to flake off at the tips.

Overall I am disappointed by Sinful Colors "Mint2BCool."  The color is gorgeous but everything after that was downhill.  The shinging point of "Mint2BCool" is that Sinful Colors is very affordable and costs around $2 (USD) a bottle.  I will probably not give "Mint2BCool" another go because I have some similar colored polishes that are easier to apply.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment