Sunday, February 26, 2017

Essie "DJ On Board"


Hi everyone!  I can't believe that February is almost over!  I am very much looking forward to Winter ending and Spring arriving soon!  So to help Spring arrive sooner today's nail polish is Essie's "DJ On Board."

"DJ On Board" is a fun neon purple polish with a fuchsia shimmer.  Formula wise this polish was good but leaned slightly to the watery side.  However it was still easy enough to apply without too much extra effort.  After two coats, "DJ On Board" was completely opaque and had no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "DJ On Board" for four to five days before there were some visible chips.

Overall I really like Essie's "DJ On Board."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely and it looked great on my nails!  I can hardly wait to wear this polish again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment