Thursday, February 16, 2017

butterLONDON "Violet's Revenge"


Hi all!  We've nearly made it to the weekend again!  Only one more work day and then I can spend my weekend enjoying the break.  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Violet's Revenge" which I got as part of a special 2016 Allure Magazine collection called Arm Candy.  The set looks like this:


"Violet's Revenge" is a lovely purple nail polish that looked lighter on the nail than it did in the bottle, which was a little disappointing.  Formula wise this polish was good and easy to apply.  After two coats, "Violet's Revenge" was completely opaque and looked great on my nails.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for three days before there were a few small tip chips.

Overall I have mixed feelings about butterLONDON's "Violet's Revenge."  The color was not as pretty as I had hoped and it didn't last very long before chipping.  Its main redeeming quality was that it was easy to apply and opaque.  I will probably give "Violet's Revenge" another chance but not before I try out some of the other polishes in my collection.

If you want to keep up with all the fun be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment