Monday, February 6, 2017

Beautifully Disney "Nonsensical"


Hi everyone!  Lately I have been missing my beloved Disney World in Florida.  It has been a couple of years since my last visit, which is frankly just too long for my taste.  But since I can't get up and go to Disney World today I'll have to settle for Beautifully Disney's "Nonsensical" which came as part of a four piece set called Curiouser and Curiousler that looks like this:


"Nonsensical" is a very pretty bright pink glitter.  Formula wise this nail polish was great and it went on easily.  After two coats, "Nonsensical" was  completely opaque and looked wonderful on my nails! (I felt like Barbie!)  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Nonsensical" for four days before I noticed a few tip chips.

Overall I am very happy with Beautifully Disney's "Nonsensical."  Everything about this nail polish is lovely from its perfect glittery color to how well it wore on my nails!  I cannot wait to wear this nail polish again... and maybe next time I wear it I can actually be at Disney World!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment