Friday, January 12, 2018

Sephora by OPI's "Metro Too Chic"


Hey all and happy happy Friday!  I am enjoying the long weekend by heading to the mountains of North Carolina! Today's nail polish is Sephora by OPI's "Metro Too Chic" which came in a mini set of the same name.  The Metro Too Chic mini set looks like this:


"Metro Too Chic" is a unique grey colored polish.  The formula of "Metro Too Chic" was perfect and extremely easy to apply.  After two coats this nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Metro Too Chic" for five days before some tip wear occurred.

Overall I am really happy with Sephora by OPI's "Metro Too Chic."  Everything about this polish is great and the color is perfect Winter.  I will definitely be wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment