Monday, August 6, 2018

ULTA "Bam-blue-zled"


Hi all!  Today's nail polish is ULTA's "Bam-blue-zled" which I have had in my collection for about seven years now!  When I started collecting nail polish back in college I just loved to do my nails but then my friend Anna suggested I start a nail polish blog in 2011, which is how I ended up here.  It was also around this time I started to purchase a variety of brands of polish and when "Bam-blue-zled" joined the collection.

"Bam-blue-zled" is a really pretty periwinkle creme polish.  The formula of "Bam-blue-zled" was pretty good, especially considering its age!  After two coats, the nail polish was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Bam-blue-zled" for three days before there were some small chips.

If you want to check out a cringe-worthy post from the early years here's a dupe post featuring "Bam-blue-zled."  (Don't just me too harshly!)

Overall I like ULTA's "Bam-blue-zled."  The color is really pretty and everything else was good with this nail polish.  I will definitely wear this nail polish again!

Be sure to follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with my nail polishing adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment