Thursday, June 21, 2018

Sinful Colors "aPEAsing"


Hi all and happy Thursday!  I'm so glad tomorrow is the weekend!  Today's nail polish is Sinful Colors "aPEAsing" which has an adorable name.

"aPEAsing" is a really nice pastel aqua or mint colored polish.  The formula was very thick and I struggled a bit to get it on my nails evenly.  After two coats this nail polish was entirely opaque with no streak marks and looked really lovely only nails.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "aPEAsing" for three days before it began to have some small chips.

Overall I am really pleased with Sinful Colors "aPEAsing."  Aside from the formula everything was perfect so I will wear this nail polish again!  (It is also my favorite color.)

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment