Thursday, June 7, 2018

Nicole by OPI "My Sol Shines Brighter"


Hello all and happy Thursday!  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "My Sol Shines Brighter" which part of a limited edition Special K cereal box release from 2014.  You had to collect enough codes off the boxes to redeem online.  (Shout out to my parents who helped me eat all those boxes of cereal!)

"My Sol Shines Brighter" is a bright reddish-pink nail polish.  The formula of "My Sol Shines Brighter" was slightly watery but it still applied very well to my nails.  After two coats the polish was completely opaque and streak free.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "My Sol Shines Brighter" for five full days before there were chips.

Overall I am pleased with Nicole by OPI's "My Sol Shines Brighter."  This nail polish is fun and happy and I can see myself wearing it a lot - especially as a pedicure color!

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to never miss out on anything!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment