Monday, June 4, 2018

F.U.N Lacquer "Flashing Lights"


Hello guys and happy Monday!  Today's nail polish is F.U.N Lacquer's "Flashing Lights" which is a polish I picked up in a mystery goody bag from the website Live Love Polish.  This is my first time trying out F.U.N Lacquer and I am super excited about it!

"Flashing Lights" is a stunning extremely pastel purple holo.  The formula was absolutely perfect and it applied with complete ease!  And after two coats "Flashing Lights" was entirely opaque and looked stunning on my nails.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for a full week before my nails grew out and needed to be repainted.

Overall I couldn't be happier with F.U.N Lacquer's "Flashing Lights."  The holo is stunning and the wear time is fabulous.  You'll be seeing me wear this nail polish again and again until the bottle tuns out!  I'll also be buying more nail polish from this brand!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment