Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Ciaté "Let It Snow"


Hello everyone and happy Tuesday!  It feels like it should be Friday already but alas it isn't.  So to pep me back up here's some glitter!  Today's nail polish is actually a loose glitter called Ciaté's "Let It Snow."  This glitter came as part of Ciaté's annual Advent Calendar - this was part of the 2014 set that looks like this:


"Let It Snow" is a silver shiny loose glitter.  It looks like this in the bottle:


Since it is a loose glitter I decided to use it as a top coat on top of Orly Color Blast's "Ice-olated" which is a pretty frosty mint polish.  The looked turned out to be very Wintery and pretty.

If you want to know more about Orly Color Blast's "Ice-olated" check out my post from earlier this year.

Overall I like this loose glitter but it does make such a giant mess.  I wish I could find a less messy way to wear "Let It Snow"!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment