Sunday, June 24, 2018

Lush Pumice Power


Hi all and happy Sunday!  Today's post is a little different because instead of nail polish it features a nail care/foot care product.  And that product is Lush's Pumice Power which looks like this:


As you can see it is a scrub that you can use on the scaly part of your body (in my case my poor callused feet.)  Pumice Power smells lovely like oranges and is made with actual rock so it really scrubs off the dead skin.  I decided to test it on my dancer's feet (18 years of dance and 12 years of gymnastics have created monster feet!). Here's how my feet looked before:


After using Pumice Power only once I noticed my feet felt so much smoother.  So I continued to use it several times (3-5 times) a week during my regular evening shower.  After one week here's how my heels looked:


Pleased by the results I continued on with the same routine for an additional week.  My feet are so happy and continue to look better after each use.  After two weeks my feet looked like this:


Overall I am super pleased by Lush's Pumice Power.  I plan to continue using it to make my feet look great for Summer!  It also retails for $4.95 (USD) a bar!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment