Wednesday, June 13, 2018

ULTA "Ginger Peach"


Hello everyone and happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is ULTA's "Ginger Peach."  ULTA is an American beauty supply store that sells make-up, nail polish, body products and hair items.

"Ginger Peach" is a lovely reddish-peach color with a hint of shimmer.  The formula of "Ginger Peach" was great and it applied nicely to my nails.  After two coats the nail polish was full opaque with no visible streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Ginger Peach" for six days which really surprised me as I haven't had as much luck with other bottles of ULTA polish.

Overall I am happy with ULTA's "Ginger Peach."  Everything about this nail polish was fantastic and I can't wait to wear it again soon!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all of the nail adventures!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment