Friday, June 29, 2018

Nails INC "Porchester Square"


Hey all and happy Friday!  Who else is ready for the weekend?  Today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Porchester Square" which was part of a special collection released by QVC.  (QVC is an American shopping TV channel.). The set was called The London Collection and looks like this:


"Porchester Square" is a lovely dusty beige with a hint of lilac.  The formula was wonderful and very easy to apply.  After two coats "Porchester Square" was completely opaque and had no streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before it began to chip off in chunks.

Overall I am super happy with Nails INC's "Porchester Square."  There is nothing that I don't like about this nail polish and I can see it being one of my go to nudes!

Be sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment