Sunday, June 3, 2018

Pink Dotticure


Hello guys and a very happy Sunday!  Instead of regular nail polish today I decided to try some simple nail art featuring polka dots!  First off I selected some nail polish:

OPI "Look At My Bow!", Wet N' Wild "Frosted Fuchsia", Essie "Go With The Flowy", Essie "Mod Square" and Sephora by OPI "Keep Me On My Mistletoes".

Next I selected Wet N' Wild's "Frosted Fuchsia" as the base coat.  My nails looked like this:


Then I used the other four nail polishes to create the various sized dots using some nail art tools I purchased on Amazon.  The set looks like this:


After that I just randomly placed the dots on my nails until I was pleased with the look.  And despite it currently being June this nail art would look great for Valentine's Day!

If you want to know more about OPI's "Look At My Bow!", Wet N' Wild's "Frosted Fuchsia", Essie "Go With The Flowy"Essie "Mod Square" or Sephora by OPI's "Keep Me On My Mistletoes" check out some of my previous posts!

Overall I am really pleased with how this simple design turned out!  Let me know what other nail art designs you'd like to see in the comments!

Also make sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment