Friday, March 16, 2018

Wet N' Wild "Frosted Fuchsia"


Hello everyone and happy Friday!  The sun is shining and I am ready for a nice relaxing weekend full of nothing!  Do you have any nice plans?  Without further ado, today's nail polish is Wet N' Wild's "Frosted Fuchsia."

"Frosted Fuchsia" is a stunning hot pink polish with just a hint of iridescent shimmer.  Formula wise this nail polish was perfect and applied with ease.  After only one coat of polish, "Frosted Fuchsia" was completely opaque and streak free.  However I applied a second coat of polish for the photo and to wear on my nails.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Frosted Fuchsia" for five full days before I noticed some wear on the tips of my nails.

Overall I am really happy with Wet N' Wild's "Frosted Fuchsia."  Everything about this nail polish from its gorgeous color to its formula and wearability was perfect.  I definitely plan on breaking this nail polish out a lot more often!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment