Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Nails INC "Chelsea Psychic Garden"


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!  Hopefully you are having a less eventful day than I am and maybe you're having nice Spring weather too!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Nails INC's "Chelsea Psychic Garden."

"Chelsea Psychic Garden" is a stunning bright aquamarine colored polish.  (It's my favorite color of all time!). The formula of this nail polish was so watery, which was a bit disappointing.  After two coats, "Chelsea Psychic Garden" was opaque but there were some spots on the tips f my nails where the polish refused to stick to.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "Chelsea Psychic Garden" for two days before it began to flake off.

Overall I am a bit disappointed with Nails INC's "Chelsea Psychic Garden."  Aside from the gorgeous color it wasn't really a winner for formula, application or wearability.  In the end I am not sure whether I would be willing to wear this nail polish again or not.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nails!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment