Thursday, March 29, 2018

Nicole by OPI "Gone Wishin'"


Hello all and happy happy Thursday!  The sun is shining here in North Carolina and for the first time in months the temperature is warm!  To celebrate I went with a glitter polish today!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Gone Wishin'."

"Gone Wishin'" is a fun purple and blue glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this polish was great and very easy to apply as a top coat but it did not like the sponge technique.  As with most glitters they are fun to wear as a top coat, so I decided to test it out with some fun colored polishes.


The first polish I decided to test out with "Gone Wishin'" was China Glaze's "Flying Dragon."  This combination was gorgeous and very muted.  I would definitely wear these two together again!


The second polish I decided to try out with "Gone Wishin'" is L. A. Colors "L. A. Blue."  This turned out to be a fun glittery look that I would be happy to wear sitting beach side this Summer!

If you want to know more about China Glaze "Flying Dragon" or L. A. Colors "L. A. Blue" check out my posts from earlier this year!

Overall I really like Nicole by OPI's "Gone Wishin'."  I plan on wearing this glitter polish a lot more often until the bottle runs out!  It is going to make for a great accent nail all Summer long!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment