Saturday, March 17, 2018

Eiffel Tower Nail Art


Hello guys!  Happy Saturday and St, Patrick's Day!  (Oops I forgot to do nail art specifically for the holiday!)  Today's post is some freehand nail art!  I have decided to try and put the Eiffel Tower on my nails.  Here's the Eiffel Tower from my visit in 2015 with a tiny "face behind the nails":


Now my freehand isn't the best, so please be nice.  First off I selected butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" a pretty berry colored polish as the base coat.  It looked like this:


Next I used some dotting tools I purchased on Amazon to create the Eiffel Tower using Sally Hansen Hard As Nails "Black Heart" and Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Garage Band" for the design.  The dotting tools look like this:


After using the dotting tools I applied my favorite quick drying top coat Orly's "Sec N' Dry" which helped seal in the final look!  Overall I kind of like how this freehand design turned out.  However I would love to get better at freehand nail art.  Any tips you can provide are welcome in the comments.

If you want to know more about butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" check out my post from earlier this year!

Make sure you follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all my nail polish and nail art design attempts!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment