Saturday, March 10, 2018

Orly Color Blast "Ice-olated"


Hi all and happy Saturday!  Sorry for the delay in posting - I am out of town and my laptop was struggling with the wifi.  But without further ado, today's nail polish is Orly Color Blast's "Ice-olated" which is part of their Frozen collection.

"Ice-olated" is a pretty icy mint colored polish.  Formula wise, "Ice-olated" was the tiniest bit watery but by wiping the brush on the bottle neck it applied well.  After two coats the nail polish was not opaque and did have a fair amount of streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Ice-olated" for two days before it began to flake off.

Overall I have mixed feelings about Orly Color Blast's "Ice-olated."  I do like the color but I wish the polish had been more opaque on my nails.  That being said I may wear this nail polish again but I might try three coats to see if that makes the polish more opaque.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment