Wednesday, March 7, 2018

L. A. Colors "L. A. Blue"


Hello all and happy happy Wednesday!  Today's nail polish is L. A. Color's "L. A. Blue."  I got this nail polish was a gift from my Grandma two Christmases back in a set that looks like this:


"L. A. Blue" is a gorgeous aquamarine colored polish.  The formula of "L. A. Blue" was surprisingly good considering it's a drugstore brand.  After two coats, the nail polish was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear "L. A. Blue" for four days before it began to chip off.

Overall I really like L. A. Colors "L. A. Blue."  The color is gorgeous and the formula is nice!  I definitely plan on wearing this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all things nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment