Thursday, March 1, 2018

Ciaté "Comic Strip"


Hi everyone and happy Thursday!  (Who else is ready for the weekend?!)  Today's nail polish is Ciaté "Comic Strip" which I purchased as a mini-bottle at Sephora a few years back.

"Comic Strip" is a multi-colored glitter in a clear base.  Formula wise this nail polish was fair though it took some effort to spread the glitter out and get it to stick to the nail.  Since "Coming Strip" is in a clear base I decided to test it out over a few opaque polishes.


The first polish I tested out with "Comic Strip" was Trend It Up's "100" a lovely periwinkle.  This combination was super cute and adorable!


The second nail polish I decided to try with "Comic Strip" was Orly's "Plum Noir."  This combo was different to say the least.  The glitter popped really well but the glitter and the purple kind of clashed.

If you want to know more about Trend It Up "100" or Orly's "Plum Noir" check out my posts from earlier this year!  Or if you want to see how "Comic Strip" compares to other rainbow glitters check out my post from last year!

Overall Ciaté's "Comic Strip" was fair though not the prettiest or easiest glitter I have in my collection.  I would probably be willing to give this polish another go but I'm not dying to wear it again.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment