Tuesday, February 27, 2018

OPI "Skating On Thin Ice-Land"


Hi guys!  I hope everyone is having a nice Tuesday!  I can't believe that it is already the end of February!  It seems like 2018 is flying by us!  So without further ado, today's nail polish is OPI's "Skating On Thin Ice-Land."

"Skating On Thin Ice-Land" is a really pretty purple berry colored polish.  The formula was lovely and the polish was really easy to apply.  After two coats, "Skating On Thin Ice-Land" was entirely opaque with no visible streak marks.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for six days before there was some tip wear and tear.

Overall I am really happy with OPI's "Skating On Thin Ice-Land."  I absolutely adore the color and the formula as well as how long I was able to wear this polish before it chipped.  I plan on wearing this nail polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter too @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment