Saturday, February 24, 2018

Bundle Monster Plate XL156: Clock Nails


Hello everyone and happy Saturday!  Today's post is some fun London inspired nail art using Bundle Monster products.  To begin with the plate I selected is Bundle Monster Plate XL156 "Around The World 2."  Here's how it looks:


Next I started with a base color to stamp on.  I selected Essie's "Hot Coco" which is a lovely chocolate brown colored polish.  It looked like this on my nail:


After this I applied Bundle Monster Color "Poli-Peel" to protect my cuticles and make clean up easier.  This looked like:


Afterwards it was time to start stamping.  First I used Bundle Monster Color's "Storm Cloud" which looked like this:


After that I decided to stamp a second layer on using Bundle Monster Color's "Straight Up Black."  This made the design really easy to see and looked like this:


If you want to know more about Essie's "Hot Coco" or Bundle Monster Color's "Polishes-Peel" check out my previous posts!

Overal I am really happy with how this nail art turned out!  I think to date this is the best design I have ever stamped!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment