Friday, February 23, 2018

Sally Hansen Extreme Wear "Lime Lights"


Hello guys and happy Friday!  Today's nail polish is Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Lime Lights."  I have had this nail polish since 2011 just sitting around waiting to be loved, so I decided there's no time like the present to test it out!

"Lime Lights" is a fun shimmery mint green nail polish.  The formula of "Lime Lights" was a little bit watery but by wiping the brush on the bottle and using quick brush strokes it went on my nails with ease.  After two coats the polish was kind of opaque but with the shimmer there were a few streak marks.  As for chipping, I was able to wear "Lime Lights" for three days before it began to flake off.

Overall I like the color of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear's "Lime Lights" but as the polish is really old I am not surprised by the watery formula.  I think if I could find a new bottle of this nail polish then I would wear it again.

Make sure you follow along on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish-y fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment