Friday, February 2, 2018

Lush Lemony Flutter


Hi all and happy happy Friday!  Today's post is actually not nail polish but instead a cuticle care product.  So without further ado, today's cuticle care is Lush's Lemony Flutter.  Here's how the packaging looks:


Lemony Flutter is a really lovely lemon scented cream that helps tame my Winter cuticles.  It has been so dry this year that I really needed the extra help to limit the dry nail beds and Lemony Flutter was the winner!  I have used this cuticle cream every day nearly all Winter and my nails and cuticles have never looked better!  As an added bonus this product is vegetarian and Lush is cruel free and does not test on animals!

Overall I am absolutely in love with Lush's Lemony Flutter and I will definitely continue to use this product again and again!  Also is smells yummy!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12.

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment