Wednesday, February 7, 2018

OPI "One Chic Chick"


Hi everyone and happy Wednesday!  It has been raining here all day and I needed a bit of sunshine and happiness so I picked out a pretty yellow polish! Today's nail polish is OPI's "One Chic Chick" which is perfect for Springtime!

"One Chic Chick" is a lovely pastel yellow nail polish.  Formula wise this polish was slightly watery but still easy enough to apply.  After two coats "One Chic Chick" was mostly opaque but did have a few streak marks.  In terms of chipping I was able to wear "One Chic Chick" for three days before I noticed tip chips.

Overall I like OPI's "One Chic Chick."  The color is fun and definitely one I do not have a lot of in my collection.  I will probably wear this nail polish more often as Spring arrives.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment