Monday, February 19, 2018

Nicole by OPI "Is It Pay Day Yet?"


Hello everyone and happy Monday.  Today's nail polish is Nicole by OPI's "Is It Pay Day Yet?" which is actually a miss-labeled bottle because it was a Sephora by OPI color.  I guess that's what I get for buying it at TJ Maxx - and what's worse is the set just says OPI!  Here's what the sad little set looks like:


"Is It Pay Day Yet?" is a pastel green colored polish.  Formula wise this nail polish was fair to slightly watery.  After two coats, "Is It Pay Day Yet?" was nowhere near opaque and my nails were one giant streak mark.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this polish for one day because it looked so sad and I was embarrassed to go out with my nails looking like that!

Overall I am disappointed by this nail polish.  Everything from its mislabeled branding to how awful it looked on my handshakes me sad.  I don't plan on wearing this nail polish again anytime soon.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the nail polish and fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment