Sunday, February 11, 2018

Ciaté "Caviar Pearls - Gold"


Hello everyone and happy Sunday!  Today we are having an unusually warm Winter day and I am enjoying it very much!  Today's nail polish is actually Ciaté's "Caviar Pearls - Gold" which can be used to create textured designs.  Here's how the pearls look in the bottle:


Since the "Caviar Pearls - Gold" are loose in the bottle I decided to create a fun little nail art design.  First I used Finger Paints "Van Gogh Verdigris" a gorgeous shimmer green as the base coat.  The I used a clear polish to be able to add the pearls to the tips of my nails.  This look was fun and different though not very practical for the long term wear as it kept catching on my hair.

If you want to know more about Finger Paint's "Van Gogh Verdigris" check out my post from earlier this year!

Overall I like Ciaté's "Caviar Pearls - Gold" but they are definitely for specialty wear and not the every day use.  More than likely I won't be wearing them very often.

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with all the fun!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment