Sunday, February 25, 2018

butterLONDON "Queen Vic"


Hey everyone!  It's a rainy Sunday morning here in the mountains but I can't resist some fuchsia colored nails!  Today's nail polish is butterLONDON's "Queen Vic" which is named after long reigning Queen Victoria of England.

"Queen Vic" is a stunning berry colored polish.  The formula of this nail polish was utterly fantastic and very easy to apply!  I was quite surprised that "Queen Vic" was a one-coater!  However I applied two coats for the pictures.  In terms of chipping, I was able to wear this nail polish for four days before I noticed some wear and tear on the tips.

Overall I really like butterLONDON's "Queen Vic."  I absolutely adore this color and the formula makes this nail polish even better!  I definitely plan on wearing this polish a lot more often!

Be sure to follow the blog on Instagram and Twitter @PerfPolished12 to keep up with everything nail polish!

Thanks for reading my blog!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment